Car leasing in Russia is available to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. This is the name of a long-term lease of a car with a gradual purchase of its full value, after which it becomes the property of the lessee. These transactions are also known as finance leases. Leasing is considered more profitable than buying on credit, since the interest rate for financial car rental is significantly lower.
It is necessary
- - a full package of constituent documents of a company or individual entrepreneur (for an enterprise, the Charter, a memorandum of association or a decision of the sole founder, a protocol or decision on the appointment of the first person and chief accountant, a certificate of state registration of the company and the assignment of a TIN; for an entrepreneur, a certificate of state registration and assignment of a TIN);
- - an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities or EGRIP;
- - financial statements for the last year (for those applying the simplified taxation system - a declaration) with a tax mark;
- - money for the first installment.
- Additionally, the lessor may require:
- - certificates from the tax office about existing bank accounts, the absence of delays in payments to the budget and obligations to credit institutions;
- - a certificate from the bank on the movement of funds on accounts for the last year.
Select the make and model of the car and the company you would like to use. Compare the offers of different companies offering car leasing in the market of your region, and give preference to the one, the conditions and level of service in which are most acceptable for you.
Prepare a package of documents for registration of the application. The minimum set includes all the constituent documents of a company or an individual entrepreneur: certificates of state registration and assignment of TIN, decision on the establishment of an LLC or minutes of the general meeting of founders, decision or minutes of the meeting on the appointment of the first person of the company and the chief accountant, extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Unified State Register of Legal Entities, etc.
Provide the potential lessor with your financial statements for the past year. There must be a tax inspection mark of acceptance on it.
Check with the lessor if additional documents are required. Most often, he wants to see certificates from the tax office about all your bank accounts and about the absence of overdue debts to the budget and banks. Quite often, you also need certificates from banks about the movement of funds on all accounts you have.
Wait for the decision to conclude a lease agreement with you. Be prepared, if you have any doubts, you will be asked to provide certain documents that provide more information to judge your reliability as a potential borrower.
Enter into a lease agreement and make the first installment if the decision on your application is positive. Do not forget to carefully study the contract before signing, ask for clarification if something is not clear. Pay particular attention to the small print paragraphs and footnotes. If something does not suit you categorically, it is better not to conclude a contract and use the services of another company.
Fulfill all your obligations regarding payments under the lease agreement until the full purchase of the car.